Senior Full Stack Developer?
There is such an amazing feeling when you know that your work is contributing to humankind's health and that it is saving lives. It is even more amazing when you earn good money for your appreciated work, and you perform with great professionals and cool humans every day. Because we think that people count first, along with what we do here together as a team, for the future of eHealth.
Is it you we`re looking for?
It is time to welcome to our Telematics Infrastructure team the newest cool member: The Full Stack NodeJS Developer. That's right, it's YOU we are talking about. The future CGMer who:
- Is ready to work remote anywhere in Romania or from our office in Iași, based on a labor contract;
- Has experience in developing complex applications, in working with unit and integration testing, in Scrum – SAFe teams and Agile development, and, of course, knowledge of design patterns;
- Has a good ability to express, both in Romanian and in English;
- Is aligned with our mission and our values: Professionalism, Dedication, Purpose and Camaraderie;
- Is eager to work on the Telematics Infrastructure project, the secure frameworks for digital applications in healthcare, which connects the actors with a digital network, and which enables healthcare providers to exchange information about patients.
What we`re bringing on the table for you:
- You are working directly with the final clients, and you receive feedback from them;
- Your main team is composed of one Full Stack Developer in Romania (actually, he is the first CGMer here, who opened the doors for the Software Development Hub) and one Manual Tester in Germany;
- 24 free leaves for beginning, and we add one day more at 1, 3, 5 and 7 years within the company;
- Private medical insurance for you and for one more member of your family;
- Learning & development opportunities, from trainings, workshops, conferences and e-learning platforms to self-development days and a learning budget;
- Subscriptions on us at Booksters and ESX;
- Flexibility for the working hours and the working place;
- All kind of tickets and benefits for food, travel, culture and other cool stuff;
- A bunch of cool events organized for the CGMers, from teambuildings and parties, to championships, quizzes and all kind of technical, sportive and fun activities. You can see them all if you follow our LinkedIn page – CGM Software Romania;
- The opportunity to work on one of the most important projects worldwide regarding eHealth;
- The best thing – the people from CGM.
Well, if everything you read here is appealing to you and you want to know more about the Full Stack NodeJS Developer role, give us a sign here and let`s do great things together.