RIS, or a Radiology Information System is an innovative software solution designed to enable the support and comprehensive management of a diagnostic imaging facility. The module fully integrates with other systems and enables a smooth exchange of data within the facility. Its main features include: registration of orders, creating interpretations of imaging examinations, generating reports as well as administration.
- management of a number of diagnostic facilities e.g., radiology, endoscopy, ultrasound procedure rooms
- registration of patients for diagnostic examinations
- creation of waiting lists
- creation of schedules
- entering descriptive examination results
- defining screens depending on the specific nature of a facility and user preferences
- access to structured examination result forms
- generating different types of reports
- speech recognition and converting it to text
- access to a patient index with an option to edit data
- integration with the diagnostic software by different manufacturers. Diagnostic software can be automatically run from the RIS.