2019 BLACK FRIDAY CGM COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Organizer of this competition is CompuGroup Medical South Africa Ltd, hereafter referred to as the "Organizer".
3. This competition is only open to natural persons.
4. To win a holiday for two to either Mauritius or Zanzibar the participant must have entered the competition between 22nd November 2019 and 13th December 2019, with a final cut off of 20th December 2019, and must have signed a MEDEDI or XDENT contract and paid the upfront cost by the 31st December 2019 (invoice run in the first week of January 2020).
5. The competition is not open to any of the Organizer’s employees, its partners and affiliates, or their immediate family members.
6. To be eligible for the prizes the participant should:
a. be over the age of 18 (eighteen);
b. have a valid form of identification (South African ID or Passport);
c. be in possession of a valid driver’s licence;
d. have a signed Contract with the Organizer and have paid the upfront cost before end December 2019;
e. and have a South African bank account registered in the participant’s name.
7. All eligible participants will automatically be entered into a lucky draw to win the holiday.
8. The holiday will be organized by a third-party agent appointed by the Organizer, and will only be valid for travel until the 30th September 2020.
9. All information relating to this competition, which may be published on any promotional material via media is covered by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between the content of such promotional material and these terms and conditions shall prevail.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change the terms and conditions at the Organiser's discretion, or to exchange the prize (with another prize of similar commercial value) at any time without notice to the participant and shall be absolved from any liability whatsoever which may arise subsequent to such cancellation, termination, or alteration.
11. The Organizer further reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice in the event that the competition is deemed unlawful.
12. Should the events in clause 4 occur, all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Organizer and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Organizer, its agents, contractors, and/or sponsors.
13. By signing up for the Organizer’s MEDEDI or XDENT software package and paying the upfront cost, you will be automatically entered into this competition. The participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
14. The participant consents to any publicity which may be generated as a result of the competition, to use on any marketing material and in the media at any time, including use of the participant’s name in all related marketing and publicity promotion without notice to the participant. The participant grants the Organizer unlimited rights to take, use, and reproduce visual or audio images of the participant, including photographs, digital images, video clips, and audio clips of whatsoever nature relating to the Competition.
15. By entering this competition, the participant acknowledges and agrees that the participant will not have any proprietary rights in relation to any media interactions related to the competition and shall not be entitled to receive any form of compensation, whether monetary or otherwise, for the use of the media interactions by the Organizer.
16. The participant agrees to abide by the decision of the judges, which decision is final on all matters pertaining to this competition.
17. The winner indemnifies the Organizer, its affiliates, respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liability, loss, or damage, including any third-party claims arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this competition or the possession, use, misuse of, or inability to use the prize.
18. The participant undertakes that, should any third party lodge a claim for breach of copyright or breach of any other intellectual property right, or any loss or damage arising from the participant's submission to the contest, the participant will indemnify the Organizer, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all such claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees related thereto.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of South Africa.
20. Any tax on the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
21. The Organizer’s and judges' decision will be made in their absolute discretion and be deemed final. No appeals will be entertained.
22. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse handing over a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot, provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity and/or other documentation required to validate compliance with the terms and conditions of this competition, where required.
23. The prize winners will be selected randomly from valid participants and the process will be audited by an external auditor.
24. The Organizer will attempt to contact the winners at least 3 (three) times via telephone. If the Organizer is not able to reach the winners, or should the winners not accept the prize, new winners will be drawn. The names of the winners will be announced on the Organizer’s platforms on 7th of January 2020. If no winners are announced by this date, it implies the competition was cancelled by the organizers.
25. All prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable and no alternatives will be offered.
26. Unless an alternative arrangement with the winners is made, the prizes will be handed over at a location and at a date of the Organizer’s choosing.