As the healthcare industry transitions to new care delivery and provider reimbursement models, there has been an increased demand for information technology that supports improved quality, greater efficiency and better coordination of care. CompuGroup Medical US is here to meet that demand. CGM ENTERPRISE PM™ and CGM ENTERPRISE EHR™ are solutions that are flexible enough to meet the needs of a variety of organizations today and adapt to the changing demands of value-based care tomorrow. As a reflection of the productivity gains that CGM ENTERPRISE offers, a number of leading health systems, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and Community Health Centers (CHCs) around the nation have already successfully adopted these solutions. As a result, they have experienced measurable gains in productivity, quality and population health management.
Our solutions are secure, easy to use and highly customizable. To meet your unique needs, CGM ENTERPRISE is versatile enough to support a variety of ways in which your organization can combine modules, adapt templates and streamline features to meet your organization’s unique workflow.
CGM ENTERPRISE EHR’s innovative features include:
- Easy access to clinical best practices and treatment plans for decision support and population health management
- Meaningful Use Clinical Summary for real-time assessment of quality measures
- Easy tracking and sorting of medication and laboratory orders
- Comprehensive reporting that supports Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition requirements
- Convenient intake flow sheets
- Robust add-on webTools such as an intuitive patient portal
CGM ENTERPRISE EHR™ v10.0.4 is a 2014 Edition compliant complete ambulatory EHR and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Clinical quality measures to which CGM ENTERPRISE EHR v10.0.4 has been certified include CMS123 V2, CMS124 V2, CMS125 V2, CMS126 V2, CMS127 V2, CMS131 V2, CMS138 V2, CMS156 V2, CMS 165 V2. The additional software relied upon to demonstrate compliance with the certification criteria includes CGM PATIENTPORTAL™*, ePrescribing powered by SureScripts™* and Alere Analytics*. *Additional cost applies.**No additional cost required. InfoGard Certification Number: IG-3200-14-0029. Certification Date: May 15, 2014. Additional charges for interfaces to submit public health data and receive lab results electronically may also apply. CGM participates in the DirectTrust Organization. Secure Messages can be exchanged only with other CGM customers, or members of DirectTrust. Secure messaging outside of CGM requires background check and identity proofing. Additional fees may apply.
CGM ENTERPRISE PM’s innovative features include:
- Customizable dashboard with 100% real-time status on claims
- Flasher messaging tool for custom communication such as special claims handling instructions
- Optimized sliding fee scale application – an important regulatory requirement for the FQHC/CHC market
- Comprehensive warehouse of customizable templates
- CHC/FQHC-specific reports and functionality
- Advanced Collections module for better patient revenue collections
- Add-on modules include claims scrubbing and patient reminders/recalls
To learn how these solutions can meet the needs of your organization as you explore ways to improve quality, profitability and patient outcomes, request a product demonstration today.