CGM CLINICAL™ is a fully-integrated practice management (PM) and electronic health record (EHR) solution
CGM CLINICAL™ puts important documentation, patient health records, reports, billing information and scheduling tools all in one place - right where you need it. Because the PM and EHR functions are completely integrated, there is no need to spend additional money on implementing interfaces across the platform. All data will update in real time. As a result, everyone—from your front office staff to your clinicians and billing team—can access the most up-to-date insight needed to improve practice efficiency and care delivery.
CGM CLINICAL™ can be used across a broad range of specialties as a single solution for managing patient records and making informed clinical decisions while meeting the day-to-day operational needs of your practice.
Key features of CGM CLINICAL™ include:
- Robust document management linked to a patient’s chart including records, test results, clinical reports, images, etc.
- Customizable scheduling templates and user-friendly charts
- Enhanced billing and claims resources including “at a glance” information about claims submission and aging
- An easy-to-use patient portal add-on that allows individuals to access a variety of self-service features for secure messaging, appointment scheduling and more
- A variety of comprehensive reporting features and administrative, clinical and financial summaries
- Tools that let you manage patient flow effectively and efficiently — from check-in to check out
CGM CLINICAL™ grows with your practice and helps you adapt to a rapidly-changing healthcare industry
CGM CLINICAL™ v8.3 is a 2015 Edition compliant ambulatory EHR and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. The additional software relied upon to demonstrate compliance with the certification criteria includes ePrescribing and EPCS powered by SureScripts*, Alere Analytics*, InteliChart*, MedLinePlus Connect**, CGM MEASURES*, DataMotion*, and CGM eRx.**
Drummond Group Certification Number: 15.04.04.2700.CGMC.08.00.1.191230 Certification Date: December 30, 2019
*Additional cost applies. **No additional cost required.
Additional charges for interfaces to submit public health data and receive lab results electronically may also apply. CGM participates in the DirectTrust Organization. Secure Messages can be exchanged only with other CGM customers, or members of DirectTrust. Secure messaging outside of CGM requires background check and identity proofing. Additional fees may apply.