Your School's Funding Source for Special Education Services
CGM’s School-Based Billing Initiative focuses on our solution for School-Based Medicaid Billing & Reimbursement in order to capture revenue for special education services currently being paid out-of-pocket by schools.
Schools can also save time and money when they use our cloud-based EMR solution for schools: MediEd.
CGM believes in the potential of all students.
We partner with schools to secure Medicaid funds so that every student with special needs has the resources to succeed.
The Purpose of School-Based Billing:
- YOUR SCHOOL is required under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) to provide medically necessary services to students with special needs.
- YOUR SCHOOL provides these services to ensure that special needs students are learning in the least restrictive environment.
- YOUR SCHOOL not only pays for these services but manages them, handles the therapists, and tracks each sessions' documentation.
Our team of experts can get your school reimbursed an average of $5,500 per student, per year for these services with potential reimbursements as high as $10,000 per student, per year.
Our Solution Includes:
- Complete Site-Specific Need Evaluation
- Determination of Each Students' Eligibility
- Modeling and Demonstration of Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) Tracking & Documentation Process
- Access to MediEd — CGM's Cloud-Based EMR Solution for Schools
- Scrupulous Payment Analysis
- Management of Clearing House (used for correctly processing insurance claims)
- Review of Insurance Remittances and Posting of Claims
- Follow-Through on Your School's Behalf for all Claim Denials
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) Credentialing for Medicaid Compliancy
- Explore Opportunities to Improve Your School's Bottom Line