Engage patients via web, phone, or mobile app
CompuGroup Medical’s HIPAA-certified telehealth solution. CGM ELVI offers you the ability to engage with patients via web, phone, or mobile app from anywhere in minutes.
ELVI uses a secure, peer-to-peer connection when connecting providers and patients. It's the most secure way to protect patient information during a telehealth consultation.
Because it's a web-based solution, ELVI works regardless of whatever EHR system a practice uses. Telemedicine is easy and quick to implement, and the CGM ELVI app—available in both the Google Play and iTunes app stores—is available for patients who are more comfortable using their mobile device.
Features of CGM ELVI:
- Web-based application
- Secure video calls
- Sharing of images, findings, and vitals
- Multiple waiting rooms for multiple physicians or for patients with or without appointments
- Admin/front desk pre-visit patient check-in
- Multi-browser compatible
- Works with all Windows and Apple operating systems
Key Benefits of CGM ELVI:
- Respond during work or after hours
- Initiate therapies more rapidly
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Provide immobile patients with continuous care
- Provide HIPAA-compliant care from any location
- Avoid unnecessary journeys for vulnerable patients
- Reduce workload of doctors and staff