Due to COVID-19, CompuGroup Medical will host the annual CGM LABDAQ User Conference virtually this fall. Although we are disappointed that we will not be able to meet with you in person, the safety and well-being of our clients and employees is always our top priority.
The CGM LABDAQ Virtual User Conference will provide the same learning opportunities that you expect each year, just in a different format.
Topics to include:
- Using CGM LABDAQ to its Full Potential
- CGM LABDAQ 20.5: Features & Options
- Tips & Tricks for CGM LABDAQ & LabDAQ 4
- Tips & Tricks for CGM LABNEXUS
- Product Roadmap: CGM LABDAQ & CGM LABNEXUS
- CGM University
- Custom Reports
- Integration: More than HL7
- HL7: Applications & Tools
Sessions will be presented over four weeks, in one-hour increments. Choose the sessions that best fit with your schedule. As always, registration is free.
More details, including dates and registration, to follow soon. Contact Senior Events and Marketing Coordinator Jill Courcier at email@example.com to request additional information.
Looking forward to "seeing" you this fall!