The Pathomorphology module is a specialist CGM CLININET HIS module intended for laboratories of a pathomorphology unit. Its use enables scheduling, recording examinations and results and a subsequent settlement of accounts for the examinations performed in conjunction with other CGM CLININET modules.
- Access to all clinical data from other units, hospital departments and outpatient clinics.
- Registering patients, materials and examinations.
- The possibility to manage the list of examinations to be performed in laboratories.
- Built-in tools for electronic authentication of examination results.
- Reports and data summaries of laboratory procedures.
- Built-in classifications and forms.
- The possibility of building a database of standard and general purpose texts by a user.
- Interoperability with other integrated CGM CLININET system modules.