Certifications and standards
The systems offered by CGM are compatible with different standards applied for medical information:
- Certificated as the Medical Product class IIa
- Certificate EN ISO 13485:2003 + AC:2007
- Image data – DICOM 3.0, DICOM RT
- Text data - HL7, DICOM 3.0, HTTP (SSL)
The CGM NETRAAD system stores diagnostic quality images according to standards of American College of Radiology (ACR).
CGM information systems are registered with the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent), have been granted intellectual property rights and are covered by certificates of state software registration.
Identification for certificate of state registration for:
- CGM CLININET - No. 2015611417
- CGM NETRAAD - No. 2015611359
- Class IIa medical product - CGM NETRAAD & DIAGRAAD [0.2 MB, PDF]
- Certificate EN ISO 13485:2012 for diagnostic system [0.9 MB, PDF]
- Certificate EN ISO 9001:2008 - software for health care [0.8 MB, PDF]
- IHE Integration Statement for CGM NETRAAD [0,1 MB, PDF]
- HL7 International Certificate [0.3 MB, PDF]