The DRG Report checks the correctness of the DRG encoding in a particular month. It suggests the methods of correcting the faulty or not optimal items. Thanks to its interactive and multidimensional form it is a tool for:
- Directorate of a Hospital
- Heads of Wards
- Analytical department employees
We have noticed that Hospitals use the DRG Report not only for the optimization of the treatment costs but also to control the activities of the facility at the level of:
- effectiveness of encoding in particular wards;
- the possibility to verify the stay of a patient;
- the statistical analysis of the effectiveness of treatment of particular medical conditions.
This way many facilities have improved their work even better, offering their patients medical care of highest quality.
Due to numerous requests of users we have included three important parameters in our DRG Report:
- catalogues of benefits (attachments 1A,1B,1C,1D,1E,1F,1G,1H,1I,1J)
- reference levels
- multi-ward stays
So as to assure you of the effectiveness of the system we would like to offer you a free, single analysis of the effectiveness of the DRG settlement of your facility. Within the test we will also prepare a proper report on a chosen month. It will show the settlement problems and solutions to them.
After preparing the report a Regional CGM Representative will contact you to discuss its results at your convenience.