Management of a diagnostic facility
RIS (Radiological Information System) represents modern software designed for comprehensive management of a diagnostic imaging facility. It operates in the client-server mode based on Web technology. The solution enables full integration and data exchange with the HIS using the HL7 standard of medical information exchange.
- Management of a number of diagnostic facilities e.g., radiology, endoscopy, ultrasound procedure rooms.
- Registration of patients for diagnostic examinations.
- Creation of waiting lists.
- Creation of schedules.
- Entering descriptive examination results.
- Defining screens depending on the specific nature of a facility and user preferences.
- Access to structured examination result forms.
- Generating different types of reports.
- Speech recognition and converting it to text.
- Access to a patient index with an option to edit data.
- Integration with the diagnostic software by different manufacturers. Diagnostic software can be automatically run from the RIS.