Always up-to-date: LAUER-TAXE® online 4.0!
LAUER-TAXE® online 4.0 provides you the detailed knowledge on pharmaceutical price information of 600.000 items and approximately 57.000 pictures, product texts, discount contract information as well as health insurance delivery contracts for all federal states of Germany. It guarantees the correct implementation of all legal changes at the deadline. Thus, you can rely on always making well-founded decisions. Hospital pharmacies, health insurances, wholesalers, pharmaceutical companies, and many other players in the healthcare industry are always in need of access to current drug information including the price.
Hospital pharmacies, health insurances, wholesalers, pharmaceutical companies, and many other “players” in the healthcare industry are always in need of access to current drug information including the price.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Always up-to-date - regarding the range of pharmaceuticals and standard apothecary goods offered in the German pharmacy market (including discount agreements and billing prices in the medical aid area)
- Variety of data packages – you choose the best size for you
- Location-independent and intuitive use - database accessible from any location via Internet access, intuitive user guidance and high operating convenience make work easier
- Intuitive design and appreciated ease of use
- Best possible patient consultation - regarding intake and indication comments as well as food interactions
- Creation of individual evaluation possibilities and lists - Configuration of own search models and free selection of columns (content, order, and width) can be used across clients
- Data archive – Access the data inventory of the past 10 years
Curious? Get your online-access to all available drug information now! We are looking forward to your request!
Please contact us via E-Mail or call us on +49 911 7432 4747.
LAUER-TAXE® Onine 4.0 - Licence Key
To receive your Licence Key for our LAUER-TAXE® Online 4.0 please contact Mr. Florian Hommer:
Telefon: +49 (0) 911 / 74 32-4747