CGM webEHR™ is a Meaningful Use-certified, web-based electronic health record solution that combines powerful features and capabilities with ultimate ease-of-use. In fact, whether your practice has extensive experience using EHRs or your staff members are completely new to this process, you can immediately experience the advantages of this solution with very little training or implementation time.
Thanks to CGM webEHR ’s flexibility, you can securely access patient data from any location at any time. You also have the ability to connect on a community basis with other providers who use this solution, while choosing to securely and selectively share patient data according to your needs and preferences. As a result, you can increase collaboration with other physician practices while improving coordination of care for your patients.
This innovative solution also includes templates that can be customized to your practice’s unique needs. This allows you to consistently enter exam and historical patient data for every visit—eliminating “missing” data that can impact reimbursement and quality of care.
CGM web EHR with Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy Modules
CGM webEHR includes a rehabilitation customized set of modules to meet workflow and reporting requirements for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.
With this module in CGM webEHR , practices are not limited to purchasing a rehabilitation centric application, as CGM webEHR allows for medical and rehabilitations workflows in the same application. The web based application provides a user friendly environment, while allowing therapists the ability to have their system follow them to any facility or location where they see patients.
Other key features of CGM webEHR include:
- More than 1,500 interfaces available for connectivity with laboratory and imaging facilities, immunization registries, public health agencies, hospitals and other healthcare entities
- A patient portal add-on which provides a variety of self-service features to patients including secure messaging, scheduling and more—reducing your administrative workload and improving communication between these individuals and your practice
- Advanced Clinical Decision Support which helps you make informed decisions regarding a patient’s care derived from evidence-based clinical practices
- Flow sheets that can be customized to allow for gathering and trending data
- Integrated faxing capabilities within the application
- e-Prescribing features and functionality which allow your clinicians to write prescriptions directly from the application and receive refill requests from pharmacies electronically.
CGM webEHR™ v7.3.0 is a 2014 Edition compliant complete ambulatory EHR and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Clinical quality measures to which CGM webEHR v7.3.0 has been certified include CMS123 V2, CMS124 V2, CMS125 V2, CMS126 V2, CMS127 V2, CMS131 V2, CMS138 V2, CMS156 V2, CMS 165 V2. The additional software relied upon to demonstrate compliance with the certification criteria includes CGM PATIENTPORTAL™* and Alere Analytics*. InfoGard Certification Number: IG-2351-14-0024. Certification Date: May 15, 2014. *Additional cost applies.**No additional cost required. Additional charges for interfaces to submit public health data and receive lab results electronically may also apply. CGM participates in the DirectTrust Organization. Secure Messages can be exchanged only with other CGM customers, or members of DirectTrust. Secure messaging outside of CGM requires background check and identity proofing. Additional fees may apply.